The first public launch of The Swings: An Exercise in Musical Cooperation installation is taking place at the Green Box Arts Festival in the beautiful Green Mountain Falls, Colorado. Locals and visitors will be able to swing in this new musical experience from June 23rd to July 13th 2014.
We’re booking new touring destinations around the world now. If you’re interested in finding out more and in hosting The Swings in your city for a special event, get in touch with Fady for full details.
If in Montreal on Saturday, May 4th, drop by the office between 12PM and 5PM as we open our doors and welcome everyone into our world.
The afternoon will be filled with surprises and adventures including:
– Delightful servings of Mister Jaune‘s incredibly strange food and games
– Weird prototypes on display
– The first ever “If Yes Then What” programming workshop focused entirely on getting the love of your life to say “I do”
– Behind the scenes of live installations revealed
– Lots of sing alongs to the best tunes of all times
– Everyone making and sketching big interactive things using tiny littleBits